Large ID Charge Air Connector (CAC)
Designed for use on both the hot and cold sides of charged air cooler systems, this connector has 6-ply silicone coated meta-aramid fabric with stainless steel pressure retention rings. It's engineered for extreme temperatures and is both ozone and UV resistant.
- Extreme Temperature Resistance
- Can Be Used On Both Hot Side Or Cold Side Of The Charged-Air Cooler System
- Fuel and Oil Splash Resistance
- 6-ply silicone coated meta-aramid fabric with stainless steel pressure retention ring
- Wall thickness is .138"/.198"
- Used on diesel engines to deliver pressurized intake to the charged air intercooler and intake manifold